Founded in Parma, Italy, Tagliavini has been producing high-quality, high-performing baking equipment since 1934. From humble beginnings, their ovens are now used by artisan bakers, confectioners, famous chefs and well-known retail groups across Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, North America and Oceania.
The Tagliavini commercial bekry equipment range includes: modular deck ovens, ovens for baking, pizza ovens, rotary rack ovens and setter style deck ovens.
When it comes to manufacturing, Tagliavini uses only the finest materials, and their workmanship is meticulous. This means their machines are reliable, perform to the very highest standards, and will last for years to come - which makes them ideally matched to the Moffat brand. Every phase of construction is also subject to painstaking inspection and rigorous quality tests.
Importantly, despite its traditional roots, Tagliavini is a company that continually looks towards the future, seeking new practices and technologies that can improve their workmanship and the performance of their products. In 1960, for instance, Tagliavini was the only company manufacturing ovens with L-shaped tubing - which gave them a distinct advantage in terms of efficiency. Then, in 1985, Tagliavini was one of the very first companies to manufacture electric setter ovens. And now in 2015 Tagliavini have designed a fresh new look across the range and now offer a consistent easy to use control panel for each unit.
ROTOR ELECTRIC/GAS ROTATING RACK OVENS
- The baking is on trays, which are stored on a rotating trolley. The product to be baked is covered uniformly by the ventilated air, thus providing a perfect baking.
- It is suitable for baking bread and pastries of different kinds and size.
- It is compact: its overall dimensions are extremely limited, when compared to its production capacity.
- The oven can be gas-fired, gas oil fired or supplied with electric power.
- The heat exchanger has been renewed in its structure and made stronger. Exploiting the horizontal air circulation, the oven has an important reduction of fuel/electricity consumption.
ROTOVENT SINGLE RACK ROTATING CONVECTION STYLE RACK OVENS
Once again, Tagliavini has created a new model oven, dedicated to all our customers who, like us, consider compact size, versatility and energy savings to be core values.
Available in electric or combustion versions, ROTOVENT utilises convection technology with three high-capacity fans. Its rotating trolley guarantees perfectly-distributed and homogeneous baking. ROTOVENT is the perfect marriage of high-level productivity and production flexibility. Extremely small and compact, this oven has also been designed for bread and pastry makers with limited production space. With an energy savings of 30% compared with other quality products on the market, this oven proudly takes its place in the Tagliavini line of low energy consumption models.
In spite of its being specially designed for all kinds of pastries, buns and flat loaves, thanks to its steam generator it is also suitable for all types of bread (from 30g to 2kg) for small baker’s shops. Each chamber is in fact an independent module holding all electronic check and power controls necessary for the operation. The external coating is completely insulated from the baking chamber. The external coating, the front side and the basement are made from stainless steel. Two sets of high performing, exclusively designed metal-clad elements, one for the floor and one for the ceiling, are set inside the baking chamber. If required, each module can be supplied with an independent steam generator, built into the module itself.
The module can be installed without the intervention of specialised fitters: It simply needs to be placed on site and connected to the mains. The electronic controls are set on the front and allow a constant and immediate overview of all baking parameters.
As with many Moffat products, the modular range from Tagliavini has optional extras such as:
- Stainless steel cell complete with all optional extras
- Tempered glass doors and ergonomic handles
- Forced ventilation inside the cell for better heat and humidity distribution
- Nine proofing programs can be stored with the possibility to set the temperature
- Humidity and proofing time
- Extractable stainless steel tray holder for 4 and 6 tray models
- The hangers can be regulated depending on the product height